The mission



I love to write. I actually go to bed every night thinking about what I am going to write the next day. Writing transforms me, defines me, gives me confidence.
You may not feel the same way about writing but I bet you must be having a favorite book or you must be liking to watch stories presented by visuals. As movies, tv serials, short films, ads make you feel good, make you feel confident, make you feel like You…

When I was in school, I wouldn't like to read and write. And this attitude completely changed when I entered in 12th standard. Well! all credit goes to my favorite professor Dr. Vasundhara Tarkar. 


Now I have been writing from last 8 years. And I am loving it. enjoying it. Because writing gives me an opportunity to express myself. Yes, I learn to express my feeling through writing.
Writing holds the key of spreading happiness, inspiration and motivation. I truly believe that writing can change the world…and Yes it does…We have so many examples.
From last 2 years I have been constantly thinking about how to create unique platform for writers, especially for young writers or we can say strugglers in writing.
which will help them to convert their writing skills in profession And to pursue their passion as a career. So, that’s why I created team of young writers. Well, you might have heard about it. It’s a small whatsapp group. The name of group is Young writer team. But this is my mission and name of the mission is ‘writer is a celebrity’
There are many people who love writing, but they don’t know how to reach the correct destination. So how they can improve and discover their writing profession?
So basically purpose of ‘Writer is a celebrity’ mission is to empower and inspire writers. So they can actually feel the term ‘Content is a king!’
And So, I am looking up and I am asking the writing industry to look up, And now I am asking all of you to look up too.
Now this is the time…game is on for all writers who truly believe in their writings.
Be with me, to spread the happiness through yours writings.


So this is my first blog post which is based on innovation.
Yes this is my idea
To celebrates passion of writing.
To discover writers...

To inspire writers…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Time

Who is Writer?